Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Ellajalf

Pages: [1]
1
I am planning an online first meeting before a color appointment because the client cannot visit the salon until the day we perform an in-person strand test. I need notes that remain useful when we later compare real swatches. My concern is that her phone camera looks warm while the reference photographs she sent were taken under several kinds of indoor lighting. I am avoiding firm conclusions from compressed video, but I would like the conversation to narrow down sensible shade families before the appointment. I found this online color analysis as a question guide rather than a substitute for physical swatches. Should the client send an unfiltered window-light photograph, and is it worth comparing the same image on two devices during the call? I can also ask about previous dyes, fading, and maintenance limits. What remote checks have been useful without creating false precision?

2
General Discussion / Re: index makes searching fast explain how
« on: September 29, 2026, 03:48:08 PM »
I am preparing a remote consultation for a new hair-color client because the client cannot visit the salon until the day we perform an in-person strand test. I need notes that remain useful when we later compare real swatches. What worries me is that her tablet softens contrast while the reference photographs she sent were taken under several kinds of indoor lighting. I do not want screen rendering to become the final decision, but I would like the conversation to narrow down sensible shade families before the appointment. I am using this online color analysis as a question guide rather than a substitute for physical swatches. Should I request a daylight image with a neutral object in frame, and is it worth comparing the same image on two devices during the call? I will separately record prior treatments and maintenance preferences. I would appreciate a cautious checklist from stylists who consult online.

Pages: [1]