Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Jackbews

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: index makes searching fast explain how
« on: September 30, 2026, 11:59:23 AM »
While clearing out my wardrobe for a move, I keep finding tops that serve almost the same purpose. I like individual pieces, although their colors do not always work with the trousers that form my everyday outfits. I want a smaller collection that still leaves room for different moods, rather than a uniform of identical outfits. For now, I place existing pieces beside one another and note which combinations require buying something else to work. I found a page about color analysis and would like to use the idea as a starting point for these comparisons. I usually reach for dark blue, whereas cream, rust, and dusty pink leave me unsure about possible combinations. Should I settle on a pair of practical neutrals before testing accents, or approach the decision in reverse? Another question is how to tell whether a disappointing outfit comes from its color or from the garment shape. For anyone who has made a smaller wardrobe work, what test helped you choose the pieces worth keeping?

Pages: [1]