1
General Discussion / Re: index makes searching fast explain how
« on: September 30, 2026, 12:48:21 PM »
I have been browsing resale listings for an everyday jacket and keep hesitating between colors that might serve different purposes. I can check measurements against a jacket I own, whereas comparing olive, brown, and blue from seller photos feels uncertain. Because returns are not always available, I want to reduce uncertainty before spending time on a visit or paying for delivery. Most of my trousers are charcoal or denim, and I would like the jacket to work with both without much planning. I found a page about color analysis and would like to use the idea as a starting point for these comparisons. My concern is choosing a color for the photograph rather than for the ordinary combinations already available in my wardrobe. Could a seller photograph taken near a window make the color easier to assess, provided a white item is visible? If I can view a jacket in person, I plan to bring one familiar top and compare them together. If you regularly buy secondhand clothes, which color comparison helps you avoid a purchase that rarely leaves the wardrobe?