Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - AmeliaLal

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: index makes searching fast explain how
« on: October 01, 2026, 11:51:46 AM »
I have three full days in Madeira and will be staying in Funchal without renting a car. I would love to visit another part of the island, but I am trying to avoid an itinerary that only works if every connection is perfectly timed. A day trip to a coastal village sounds possible, and another for a manageable walk if the forecast cooperates. The published bus times seem possible, although I cannot tell how much time to allow for transfers, stops, and a relaxed lunch. For a first outline I found 3 days in madeira without a car and it helped me list possible places rather than commit to a rigid schedule. Would you keep the last day flexible in Funchal, in case mountain cloud or a missed connection changes the earlier plans? I am also considering a guided transfer for one walk, while another option is to keep every outing reachable by public transport. If you have done a similar trip, which day trip felt practical, and what would you skip on a three-day visit? I do not mind a slower pace between day trips.

Pages: [1]