Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - ChloeMuri

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: index makes searching fast explain how
« on: October 01, 2026, 03:33:53 PM »
We will have a few days in Funchal with our seven-year-old, and I am trying to plan one afternoon that still works if rain interrupts our outdoor plans. Our room is close to central Funchal, so we can walk a little, but I would rather avoid a long transfer for a single activity. One indoor visit and a relaxed snack break sound manageable, provided neither needs advance booking that locks us into a fixed hour. A brief walk outside would be welcome if the rain stops. I am less sure which places are genuinely engaging for a child and which are better suited to adults reading every display. We would rather keep lunch unhurried, because an overfilled itinerary usually falls apart by mid-afternoon. I found some broad suggestions on madeira island blog but I would value advice from people who know what is open and practical this season. Would you choose one neighbourhood and stay there? We can change the order on the day and are happy to skip a stop if the weather or our child's energy changes. A sheltered place to pause would be useful, and we would appreciate any recent notes about opening hours or awkward steps with a stroller. A small plan we can actually enjoy is enough.

Pages: [1]