Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Hannahsita

Pages: [1]
1
I am trying to make my wardrobe smaller, and I would rather understand which colors I actually wear well before buying anything new. I started with the clothes I already own. The same blue looks calm next to my face by a window, but oddly harsh under the warm bulbs in my room. It is hard to judge a color from one quick glance. I have been reading about personal color analysis as a way to give these comparisons some structure. I would hold each sample at the same distance. I can do a careful comparison in daylight this weekend. I would place a few fabrics near my face, keep the background neutral, and take notes instead of trusting a single photo. Would you compare light and dark versions first? I could note the effects before looking at photographs. I am also unsure whether to include makeup, since it might change the result I am trying to observe. I would like a method I can repeat later. If you have tested colors this way, what did you look for in your face and eyes, and which differences were too subtle to trust? I would rather learn from my existing clothes first. Any practical order for the comparisons would be appreciated.

Pages: [1]