Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Liamsaks

Pages: [1]
1
I am packing for a three day work trip and trying to make one small bag cover several meetings. I already have navy trousers and a grey jacket, plus comfortable shoes for the walks between our meeting locations. The difficulty is choosing tops that work together without making every outfit look almost identical. I have been reading about color analysis yet my priority is checking existing combinations instead of replacing my wardrobe to match a seasonal label. Would a lighter shirt and a deeper knit make a useful pair, or should their tones stay fairly similar? One evening includes a casual dinner, so I hope the same jacket can work with a slightly more relaxed combination. Which two changes would you make first if you were packing around these pieces with very little room to spare?

Pages: [1]