1
General Discussion / Re: Que preguntar antes de una ruta guiada en moto de agua
« on: October 02, 2026, 01:17:57 PM »
I am preparing for a local clothing swap next weekend and hoping to make more deliberate choices this time. Previously I brought home several interesting pieces, but none of them worked especially well with the clothes I already had. This time I am taking photos of my everyday jeans, skirts and jackets so I can check potential combinations. I am considering color choices through color analysis as a starting point rather than a strict rule that excludes something which already matches my favorite clothes. Should my checklist name a few colors, or describe a specific missing layer that would improve the outfits I already wear? I can check fit there, but the room has artificial lighting and I do not want color alone to decide everything. Which practical question do you ask before choosing a secondhand item that looks appealing but has no obvious outfit yet?