Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - antiquecut14

Pages: [1]
1
I’m thinking about getting a three stone ring as an anniversary gift rather than an engagement ring. I like that three stones can represent different parts of a relationship, which makes the idea feel personal.

Has anyone here received or given a three-stone ring for an anniversary or another special milestone?

Antiquecut has some styles that gave me ideas.
Explore Designs of : https://www.antiquecut.com/collections/three-stone-diamond-ring

2
General Discussion / Which Two Stone Ring Shape Do You Like Best?
« on: July 28, 2026, 09:29:33 AM »
Two stone rings come in many beautiful shape combinations. Some people like oval and pear, while others prefer round and emerald or cushion and radiant. Every pairing creates a different look, making toi et moi rings easy to personalise.

I found several interesting combinations here:
https://www.antiquecut.com/collections/toi-et-moi-lab-grown-diamond-rings

Which two stone shape combination is your favourite, and why?

Pages: [1]