1
General Discussion / Re: Que preguntar antes de una ruta guiada en moto de agua
« on: September 15, 2026, 08:34:30 PM »
The issue became obvious when I compared several recent work photographs. Some blue shirts looked balanced, while certain beige ones made my face appear unusually tired. Artificial light hid most of it, yet morning daylight made the contrast difficult to ignore. I am preparing for an in-person client presentation next month. I can replace one or two pieces, but a full seasonal overhaul is unrealistic. Before shopping, I placed six existing tops against plain white paper. The comparison used no makeup, and I locked the phone exposure each time. The repeated pictures seem to favor cooler colors, and I used this color palette analysis page to organize the possibilities. The result feels directional, so I am not treating every label as absolute. I want to compare several cool neutrals and one berry shade in the same light. A useful pair of dependable colors would matter more than the exact palette name. Would you recommend a basic window-light test before I choose the new shirt? I am curious whether anyone confirmed the pattern with more than one camera.