1
General Discussion / Re: Que preguntar antes de una ruta guiada en moto de agua
« on: September 17, 2026, 09:13:32 PM »
I keep returning to the difference between Deep Summer and Soft Winter in everyday light. The usual palette images stop helping when the tones are close. My notes began with photos taken in one steady, shaded spot. Then I removed makeup and bright accessories so they would not influence the result. The darkest drapes felt dramatic, yet not every one looked relaxed in daylight. Dustier cool colours looked harmonious, although preference can easily distort a test. The useful notes were about clarity, contrast, and how even my skin appeared. A structured color analysis would be useful as a second checklist alongside the fabric photographs. I see online tools as prompts for observation, not as final proof. Which repeatable signs helped you tell deeper cool colours from softer cool colours? I would appreciate approaches that are realistic outside a studio. I would prefer a reliable routine over a confident but rushed conclusion. I will keep the notes for several weeks before treating the pattern as meaningful. I appreciate ideas from people who have worked through similar uncertainty.