Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - EmilyDit

Pages: [1]
1
I spent Saturday looking through the deeper shades I already own. My first thought was that Deep Winter was the obvious answer for me. Even so, charcoal sweaters appear polished but true black tops can make my face appear tired. I checked navy, espresso, cool gray, and muted plum near my face. The daylight check made me less certain that one label tells the whole story. For a more systematic comparison I saved this color analysis so I could examine contrast and undertone separately. My current plan is to explore slightly softened dark shades before buying anything truly black. Did anyone here noticed that black works differently from navy in the same palette? I am deliberately leaving bright lipstick, dramatic jewelry, and online quizzes out of this first comparison. Those may be useful later, but right now I only need a repeatable view of familiar clothing in ordinary daylight. A few careful notes feel more useful than a dramatic makeover or a rushed decision about every future purchase.

Pages: [1]