Author Topic: Want fast payouts and 24/7 support? – I put to the test this Rabidi-operated cas  (Read 13 times)

MichealUsags

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 34
    • View Profile
I've been testing online casinos over the past few weeks and ran into https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/allisonhicks
 . Since they're fully approved (with a Curacao gaming license, operated by Rabidi N.V.), I decided to test the waters.
 
What struck me first: The visual style is unique – plenty of mystical elements. Browsing around is smooth.
 
The lobby: More than 4,500 games from top providers like Pragmatic, Evolution, NetEnt. I'm a slot enthusiast and was impressed by the choice. The Live casino feels immersive.
 
Promotions: Decent welcome offer – match deposit plus bonus rounds. Rollover about 35x (pretty common). Ongoing promos for regulars, plus cashback programs.
 
Payments: credit cards, digital wallets, cryptocurrencies. Withdrawals were processed in about a day or two. Daily limits apply but are clearly stated. SSL encryption is solid.
 
Support: 24/7 live chat – responsive when I needed assistance.
 
To sum up: Solid choice if you want a regulated operator with plenty of variety. Just gamble responsibly.