Author Topic: Looking for a legit online casino? – I put to the test this Curacao-licensed sit  (Read 13 times)

MichealUsags

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 34
    • View Profile
I've been testing online casinos over the past few weeks and stumbled upon https://www.postman.com/frankokeepme-8892774/public/collection/56010408-6ac534ec-c625-4cf9-a1dc-36f1c9abceea/web-resource-inspector-aebf
 . Given that they're fully approved (with a Curacao gaming license, run by Rabidi N.V.), I decided to test the waters.
 
First impressions: The design is unique – lots of luck symbols. The interface is user-friendly.
 
Games: Huge selection from top providers like and many others. I'm a fan of table games and was impressed by the choice. The live dealer area feels authentic.
 
Rewards: Nice starter deal – match deposit plus bonus rounds. Rollover about 35x (pretty common). Daily offers for loyal members, plus loyalty rewards.
 
Deposits & withdrawals: Plenty of methods. Withdrawals were processed in 24-48 hours. Caps apply but are clearly stated. SSL encryption is robust.
 
Customer service: 24/7 live chat – responsive when I ran into issues.
 
The bottom line: Definitely worth checking out if you want a licensed casino with an excellent game library. Just keep it fun and safe.